- This event has passed.
World Autism Awareness Day
April 4, 2018 @ 10:00 am
AUTISTIC SOCIETY OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
Invites you to a function to commemorate United Nations World Autism Awareness Day on Wednesday 4th April at Autism Place, Ragoo Road,D’Abadie
THEME: Empowering families and persons with autism to be advocates.
10:00am – National Anthem of Trinidad and Tobago
- Prayer for Persons with Autism and their Families & on the month of activities – Rev. Damien. Sieunarine
- Welcome address: Mrs. Halena Kong-Ting (Secretary, ASTT)
- Launch of ASTT’s New Logo and Branding –Mr. Ayodhya Ouditt on behalf of Vessel Health Communication
- UN Secretary General’s message and media release from ASTT – Teresina Sieunarine, President ASTT
– Office of the PM
– Representatives of Ministries & NGOs,…..
- Cultural Items:
- ASTT Adult Group
- Malick Folk Performers
- Members of Arima Angel Harps Steel Orchestra
- Introduction of Feature Speaker
- Feature Speaker: Cherrie Ann Crichlow- Cockburn (MP Lopinot/ Bon Air West & Minister of Social Development and Family Services)
- Vote of Thanks: Miss Sarah Soo Hon, Public Relations Officer ASTT
11:30am – Light refreshments /11:30am – 12:15pm – Easter Hunt (outside)
Please call or email to confirm attendance. firstname.lastname@example.org